Custom Swimming Pools
Bradford combines innovative design and precision engineering to create commercial and residential stainless steel pools of sensational distinction and reliability that fit any environment. Bradford’s vessels are on the cutting edge of pool construction techniques. They are extremely reﬁned, lightweight, and high strength custom vessels. A Bradford stainless steel pool weighs three times less than a typical concrete or Gunite™ swimming pool. This can significantly reduce the demands of a building’s structural requirement, making stainless steel pools ideal for elevated or rooftop environments.
Bradford pools can be installed in a matter of days, not weeks or months. When possible, pools are shipped from our shop fully fabricated and in one piece, arriving on-site ready to be plumbed. When the vessel size or site conditions do not allow, we prefabricate the pool and ship it in sections for on-site assembly by a highly skilled member of the Bradford team. In either instance, this process can result in decreased installation time and costs. All that is required on-site is a flat, level, load-bearing surface for our vessel to be placed on (a concrete pit or vault is optional). Pools can be designed to be free-standing and we offer several options to tie into pit or decking. Whether it’s above or below grade, our pools are designed and engineered to suit your specific environment.
All Bradford stainless steel pools are designed:
- Using the latest 3D modeling software
- CAD Engineered and Manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- State-of-the-art construction, providing lasting durability
- Corrosion resistant and long-term structural rigidity
- Material will not delaminate, crack, peel, corrode, discolor, leak, or require renewing ﬁnishes over its life
- Combine any variety of tile finishes for a fully custom design