Water Walls deliver tranquility to your resort lobby, courtyard, entryway, VIP Suite, or spa treatment area by transforming it into a vibrant interplay of falling water, light, sound and reflective color. A water wall feature can be built as an integrated part of an aquatic vessel, or as a stand-alone piece of art in its own right. Bradford Water Walls can be custom designed to any size and height with your choice of ﬁnish. Stainless steel construction provides long lasting, low maintenance operation.
Sometimes called a “wet” wall or a weir, a Water Wall provides visual appeal complemented by the subtle sound and movement of rippling water. Falling water enhances and highlights the chosen substrate material (tile, marble, granite, etc.) while creating interplay of light reﬂection and movement.
- Can be built as an integrated part of an aquatic vessel, or as a stand-alone piece of art
- Basic mechanics & plumbing utilize dedicated pumps and catch basin.
- Made to any size and height with choice of tile ﬁnish.
- One-piece construction or prefabricated sections for onsite assembly
- Stainless steel construction
- Long lasting – Low maintenance
- Water Features Brochure