A Bradford pool brings reliability and distinction to any pool we manufacture, however, rooftop and elevated projects are a specialty of ours.
Bradford’s luxury elevated pools are on the cutting edge of extremely reﬁned, lightweight and high strength custom vessels. The strength to weight and load to weight ratios are ideal for retro-ﬁtting on grade or above grade, particularly in elevated environments. Stainless steel pools are at least three times lighter than a concrete pool with watertight welded fabrication, and withstand the natural movement of buildings better than concrete, making them ideal for rooftops. The reduced weight load of a stainless pool provides an option for existing structures as well as potential savings in new construction design. Our pools can arrive fully assembled or shipped in prefabricated sections for assembly on site, which can result in decreased installation time and costs.
Why a Bradford Pool for your Elevated Application:
- Can be designed to be Self Supporting and Free Standing
- Minimum 10 gauge walls – to ensure strength and durability
- Minimum 7 gauge floor
- 25 Year Stainless Steel Warranty on pool shell
- Integral frame options
- Three distinct finish options – All Stainless. Tile Trim, and Full Tile (all can be done in house)
- NSF (National Safety Foundation) Listed Stainless Steel Skimmer
- Perimeter piping to stub outs
- Welded by AWS (American Welding Society) welders only
- All pools and spas are fabricated to meet IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) and ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standards