Bradford combines innovative design and precision engineering to create commercial and residential pools of sensational distinction and reliability that fit any environment. Bradford’s pools are on the cutting edge of extremely reﬁned, lightweight, high strength custom vessels. In fact, a stainless steel pool weighs 3x less than a typical concrete or Gunite™ swimming pool. This can significantly reduce the demands of a building’s structural requirement and is ideal for elevated environments.
Our pools are designed to arrive fully assembled. If site conditions do not allow it, we will prefabricate and ship it in sections for assembly on site by a highly skilled and experienced member of the Bradford team. In either case, it can result in decreased installation time and costs. All that is required is a flat, level, load-bearing surface for our vessel to be placed on. A concrete pit or vault is optional. Pools can be designed to be free-standing and we offer several options to tie into pit or decking. Whether it’s above or below grade, our pools are designed and engineered to suit your specific environment. Bradford is available for onsite installation.
All Bradford stainless steel pools are designed:
- Using the latest 3D modeling software
- CAD Engineered & Manufactured to exacting tolerances.
- With state-of-the-art construction, providing lasting durability
- With corrosion resistance and long-term structural rigidity
- So that material will not delaminate, crack, peel, corrode, discolor, leak, or require renewing ﬁnishes over its life
- And when combined with any of a variety of tile finishes you can customize the look you want for your pool