Commercial Steam Room Design & Construction
Since every SteamRoom® is custom-made by Bradford’s skilled craftsmen from start to ﬁnish, we pay close attention to every detail. Bradford always has the client in mind when designing and constructing their custom steam room. We completely fabricate the rooms out of stainless steel because our materials and building methods allow the rooms to last much longer than that of your typical construction materials. Our stainless steel steam rooms will not peel, crack, or swell during long-term exposure to moisture and on-going temperature changes.
We have a skilled team of designers and engineers to work with you to create a SteamRoom® that suits your specific needs. We offer a wide range of interior ﬁnish options, such as glazed ceramic tile, marble tile or limestone tile, our most popular finish.
- Stainless steel shell construction
- Fully tiled interiors utilizing epoxy-based adhesive and grout
- 20-year warranty on steam room shell and frame
- Warranty against tile delimitation
- Single height or dual height bench seating
- Size, shape, seating layout and options to client speciﬁcations
- Deluge or wash down showers
- Glass windows/Doors