Bradford is leading the way in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries in custom spa development. We currently serve as a provider of high quality equipment, custom design, and hydrotherapy treatment styles for spa resorts around the world. Spa consultants, hoteliers, and architects partner with Bradford to co-create and engineer a variety of imaginative experiences and relaxation spaces for their projects. Our innovative hydrotherapy products create an extraordinary atmosphere of well being for mind, body and spirit.
Spa guests around the world enjoy being surrounded by serene environments and exotic treatments with many adopting spas as an essential part of their wellness routine. This lifestyle has encouraged the hospitality industry, along with Bradford, to create luxurious, custom day spa amenities to satisfy the growing popularity.
- Steam Rooms: 120°F (48°C) with steam, aroma, lighting, and sound in 100% humidity.
- Saunas: A wood surfaced room which uses perspiration as means to detoxify the body and skin.
- Heated Loungers: Custom tiled surfaced, that releases a gentle heat to sooth your body, temperature control capable of warming to 20 degrees above ambient temperature, custom configurations, and accent lighting.
- Experience Showers: Several body jets release scented water, creating contrasting shower experiences. These jets range from a warm tropical downpour to cool water, releasing a fine scented mist.
- Private Heaven: An experience shower, which includes the same features as a experience shower, but includes the use of steam.
- Hammam: A room that allows for series of increasing temperatures followed by a rub down, a massage, and finished off with a cold shower.
- Rasul: A small room with increasing temperatures for the use of a mineral rich Moroccan mud to cleanse and detoxify the skin followed by a shower
- Arctic Rooms: A room temperature at 55°F (13°C) giving a guest a rapid cool down effect, and often contains one of our Ice Fountains.
- Ice Fountains: The Ice Fountain produces ice flakes to be rubbed on the body which stimulates circulation and facilitates the cooling of the body.
- Laconium: A dry, gentle seating spa at 131°F (55°C) that originated from the spas of ancient Rome.
- Caldarium: This room has a high temperature range of 107°F-113°F (42°C-45°C) with the addition of aromatic essences in the steam.
- Vitality Tub:This pool can come equipped with features such as hydro back benches, champagne bubbles, body massage stations, hydrotherapy jets, and a neck message water feature