Combining expertise in stainless steel fabrication and the latest in aquatic technology, our custom competition sports pools provide a reliable, long-term alternative to typical competition pools construction. Bradford’s modular fabrication process allows for faster installation on site, and the durable membrane liner provides added strength and flexibility to reduce maintenance costs.
Engineering our Sport and Leisure Pools
Each BSP Sport & Leisure Pool is engineered to meet and exceed local and state codes as well as the rigorous standards of competitive swimming governing bodies, such as the NCAA, FINA, and NFSHSA (National Federation of State High Schools Association).
Installation time is greatly reduced compared to that of a typical full concrete or Gunite® pool. The modular sections and bolt-together assembly of our SportPool enable the use of semiskilled labor and allow the contractor to become the pool installer.
Onsite training and customer support from Bradford Products provide the knowledge base for future pool installations. Factory certiﬁed training and the modular assembly of the pool system present unlimited potential for contractors to easily install this pool and add to their list of services provided.
- CAD designed and engineered
- Stainless Steel pool walls, stiffeners, braces, gutters, and mounting hardware
- 25 Year commercial warranty
- Integral Uni-Cove frame design
- Reduced Installation times
- Designed and manufactured to customer specifications
- Engineered to meet local/state codes
- Long lasting-low maintenance
- Mechanical packages available
- Complete deck/safety equipment available